1.25 inch Diamonds 60°
Print on fabric and get better results than with 60° diamond and triangle acrylic templates or other traditional methods.
Sew this size by hand or machine.
This is called a 1.25 inch “Diamond” shape collection but the half and quarter diamonds are triangles, so it is more versatile than it sounds.
You can make dozens of Pieced Hexagon designs with this ONE shape collection—and many, many more if you also have the 2.5 inch Hexagons shape collection. (Video tab)
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES 41.9 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This PDF includes diamonds with 1.25 inch sides plus the half and quarter diamonds (triangles).
Features of the 1.25 inch Diamonds Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Inklingo Diamonds
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options dramatically
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- get 6-pointed stars with perfect intersections by “circling the intersection” (Video)
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Use scissors or cut several layers at a time with a rotary cutter—and have stitching lines on every piece!
Use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It’s more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster. On the other hand, there are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for English Paper Piecing if that is the method you prefer.
Use these shapes with any pattern.
2.5 inch Pieced Hexagons with 1.25 inch Diamonds
Make all 300 Pieced Hexagon designs with these downloadable shape collections:
- 0.625 inch Diamonds 60° (not available yet)
- 0.625 inch Hexagons 60°
- 1.25 inch Diamonds 60° – This shape collection.
- 1.25 inch Hexagons 60°