How to print on fabric JAM-FREE
TOP 10 TUTES on the blog
These tutorials (tutes) are just a few of our favorites.
1. How to Print on Fabric Best Tips (also: How to test inkjet ink on fabric)
4. Printing on Jelly Rolls and Scraps
7. Freezer Paper for Quilters and Why I prefer freezer paper instead of acrylic.
9. Rotary Cutting with Inklingo (video)
10. Sewing Kits and How to make a Finger Pincushion
You can also use the search box (above the header) to find articles on other topics.
TOP 10 TUTES on the website
These web pages are similar to tutorials on the blog. Some include PDFs or video.
1. Triangle Tips PDF and Video (under the Machine Piecing tab)
(includes all kinds of triangles—HST, QST, Flying Geese, and more)
2. Back-basting Appliqué with Inklingo (under the Appliqué tab)
3. How to Sew Curves PDF (under the Machine Piecing tab)
(There is also an entry on the blog about sewing Yin Yang curves by hand.)
4. How to Print Custom Page Sizes (under the Support tab)
5. Inklingo Design Books (under the Shop tab)
6. How to Sew a Grandmother’s Flower Garden Quilt (video)
7. Inklingo 6-inch Blocks (under the Shop tab)
8. How to Sew a Feathered Star (video)
9. Why Hand Piece? PDF (under the Hand Piecing tab)
10. English Paper Piecing Rescue
Explore the other items under the “Support & Goodies” tab too.
MONKEY’S TOP 10
2. Quick Start Guide (under the Support tab)
3. Inklingo for Beginners (under the Support tab)
4. Index of Shapes (under the Support tab)
5. Smart Shopper’s Idea Book (under the Support tab)
7. Monkey’s Cheat Sheet (under the Support tab)
8. Inklingo Quiz (under the Support tab)
9. Demo Tips (Hint: You don’t need a computer!) (under the Support tab)
10. Affiliate Info
5 thoughts on “Top 10 Tutes”
Wow, what a lot of lovely info — all available from one spot! This one is going into my Favorites. I’m not sure as to how I missed it last year, but I’m glad that you mentioned it again.