WINDING WAYS DELUXE
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS + WORKSHEETS 39 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
9 inch block
This "deluxe" version of Winding Ways includes many extra shapes. Please scroll down to see some of the possibilities.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Winding Ways and instructions for piecing these blocks by hand or by machine. It also includes worksheets to help you plan your settings. In other words, the relevant info from the Winding Ways Design Book is included in this shape collection.
This shape collection includes the three basic shapes to make many variations of Winding Ways plus a bonus double shape.
The double shape is included because it reduces the bulk in the center intersection. Very cool.
JUNE 2021 UPGRADE TO DELUXE 9 INCH
If you bought the original Winding Ways 9 inch shape collection any time from 2010 to June 2021, you can upgrade to the Deluxe version for only $20 instead of $35. Please place a separate order on the Special Order Page. I will manually make the switch for you as soon as I see your order and email you to let you know.
Bonus Shapes make this Deluxe!
This variation makes a block slightly bigger than 9 inches, 9.5 inches.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- bonus shape to reduce bulk in the center
- bonus shapes for many variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional combo layouts to save time and fabric
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew curves easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- ideal for hand piecing
- follow the innovative one-page guide to stay organized while you sew and press
I have a few more suggestions too!
1. APRIL 2021 - NEW HARDCOVER BOOK
There is even more detailed information about fussy cutting, rotary and scissors cutting, and designing Winding Ways quilts in my new book.
APRIL 2022 - Now also available to download!
The info applies to Winding Ways and any other shapes so I think you will want it even if you are not making Winding Ways yet.
2. There is also a basic Winding Ways 9 inch shape collection without the extra shapes, if you prefer.
3. There are other sizes to sew Winding Ways by hand or by machine.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
You do NOT receive the Winding Ways Design Book for this size because the instructions and worksheets are included. Some of the worksheets use two or three sizes.
MAIN WINDING WAYS PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Winding Ways