Dresden Plate Design Book PDF
Everything you need to know to design, sew, and press a Dresden Plate quilt, including worksheets.
Free with a shape collection—and you might want to get it first. (tab)
Everything you need to know to design and sew Dresden Plate quilts for better results than with Dresden Plate acrylic templates.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 9 MB (74 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE – only $10 or free when you buy a shape collection!
With the Dresden Plate Design Book, you can be more creative with Dresden Plate. The variety of blades and techniques for Fan and Dresden Plate designs is amazing. It almost seems wrong to simply call it “Dresden Plate.”
Be part of a great tradition with a design that appeals to every generation.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Dresden Plate (74 pages)
- notes about Dresden Plate and Fan designs
- tips for fabric selection
- notes about the blades and how to prepare the folded blade
- illustrated instructions for foundation piecing blades to background fabric printed for back-basting
- detailed instructions for back-basting appliqué
- my favorite tips for hand piecing, including “continuous stitching”
- my favorite tips for machine piecing, including inset seams
- suggestions for combining hand and machine piecing (hybrid piecing)
- design notes to inspire you
- an overview of the shapes in each collection
- free when you order a related shape collection (tab)
- see the reviews!
The Dresden Plate Design Book PDF will help you whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new design and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
Use any of the 15 different blades for great borders!
There is a choice of 3 shape collections for 9, 12, and 15-inch blocks so you can piece or appliqué an heirloom.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Dresden Plate Quilt Design Book (PDF, 74 pages) when you buy a Dresden Plate shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
2 reviews for Dresden Plate Design Book PDF
You may also like…
Le Grand Desert 125% Willyne Hammerstein PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Dresden Plate Appliqué PDFUS$30.00 More infoAdd to cart
Dresden Plate Basic Pieced PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Dresden Plate Fancy Pieced PDFUS$50.00 More infoAdd to cart
Le Grand Desert 100% Willyne Hammerstein PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Le Grand Desert 75% Willyne Hammerstein PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Le Grand Desert 150% Willyne Hammerstein PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Cathi (verified owner) –
This is yet another of the fabulous design books that contain a wealth of handy information and tips that make it easy to choose which Dresden Plate or variation to make and how to easily make it!
Anneke (verified owner) –
The Dresden Plate fancy pieced collection is one of my favorites, because of all the wonderful variation blocks. Check them all out in this wonderful book, and become inspired to make not just several Dresden Plates varieties, but all kinds of fanquilts and other blocks as well. Read more about what to find in the Inklingo Design Books on my blog http://stofgenoeg.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/free-quilt-design-books/