Dresden Plate Design Book
Everything you need to know to design, sew, and press a Dresden Plate quilt, including worksheets.
Free with a shape collection—and you might want to get it first. (tab)
Everything you need to know to design and sew Dresden Plate quilts for better results than with Dresden Plate acrylic templates.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 9 MB (74 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE only $10 or free when you buy a shape collection!
With the Dresden Plate Design Book, you can be more creative with Dresden Plate. The variety of blades and techniques for Fan and Dresden Plate designs is amazing. It almost seems wrong to simply call it “Dresden Plate.”
Be part of a great tradition with a design that appeals to every generation.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Dresden Plate (74 pages)
- notes about Dresden Plate and Fan designs
- tips for fabric selection
- notes about the blades and how to prepare the folded blade
- illustrated instructions for foundation piecing blades to background fabric printed for back-basting
- detailed instructions for back-basting appliqué
- my favorite tips for hand piecing, including “continuous stitching”
- my favorite tips for machine piecing, including inset seams
- suggestions for combining hand and machine piecing (hybrid piecing)
- design notes to inspire you
- an overview of the shapes in each collection
- free when you order a related shape collection (tab)
- see the reviews!
The Dresden Plate Design Book PDF will help you whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
Use any of the 15 different blades for great borders!
There is a choice of 3 shape collections for 9, 12 and 15 inch blocks so you can piece or appliqué an heirloom.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Dresden Plate Quilt Design Book (PDF, 74 pages) when you buy a Dresden Plate shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
You may also like…
Le Grand Desert 125% Willyne HammersteinUS$35.00 More info
Dresden Plate AppliquéUS$30.00 More info
Dresden Plate Basic PiecedUS$35.00 More info
Dresden Plate Fancy PiecedUS$50.00 More info
Le Grand Desert 100% Willyne HammersteinUS$35.00 More info
Le Grand Desert 75% Willyne HammersteinUS$35.00 More info
Le Grand Desert 150% Willyne HammersteinUS$35.00 More info