2 and 4 inch Triangles 60° PDF
Print 60° triangles on fabric with your Inkjet instead of using triangle acrylic templates.
Sew by machine or hand.
Print 2 and 4-inch Triangles 60° on fabric with your Inkjet printer instead of using triangle acrylic templates and other traditional methods. Sew by hand or by machine.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 20.3 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This PDF includes templates for 2 and 4-inch Triangles 60° plus the half triangles.
This size fits perfectly with 2-inch Diamonds 60° and 2-inch Hexagons 60° to make many wonderful designs.
60° shapes are used in many designs. You can make dozens of Pieced Hexagon designs with this ONE shape collection—and many, many more if you also have the 2-inch 60° Hexagon shape collection. (Video tab)
Features of the 2 and 4-inch Triangles Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More about Inklingo 60° Triangles
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- half triangles increase your design options
- optional layouts with a choice of straight grain
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- perfect for fussy cutting
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- get 6-pointed stars with perfect intersections by “circling the intersection” (Video tab)
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Use scissors or cut several layers at a time with a rotary cutter—and have stitching lines on every piece!
Use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It’s more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster. On the other hand, there are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for English Paper Piecing if that is the method you prefer.
Use these shapes with any pattern. There is inspiration for Pyramid Quilts on Pinterest.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Why Quilters Love Inklingo Triangles
From beginner to professional, we think you will love triangles too!
1. No Math! No Geometry!
All Inklingo shapes are named with the finished size. All you need to know is where you want the straight grain. (Triangle Tips, pages 2-3)
2. Precision Corners
Precision corners make it easier to sew when everything lines up perfectly. It also makes it easier to cut squares and other shapes to use with the triangles, without printing.
3. Simple to Decide How Much Fabric
There are diagrams in every shape collection that show how many shapes you can cut from a yard of fabric.
4. Even more reasons!
- Some quilters want to cut with scissors.
- Quilters love the accuracy of perfectly printed shapes without measuring.
- Quilters love having matching marks and stitching lines on every piece, so they can hand piece when they are on the go, and machine piece when they need speed.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them use scraps.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them estimate how much yardage to buy.
See the free Triangle Tips PDF and The Inklingo Handbook for more.