NEW YORK WHEEL - 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 27.8 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
6 inch block
This Inklingo PDF includes these New York Wheel shapes.
NY Wheel This is the fourth Inklingo New York Beauty shape collection. The shapes can be used interchangeably with the shapes in NYB01, NYB02, and NYB03. See the blog for examples.
The first Inklingo Mystery Quilt uses this shape collection. See the clues for the Case of the Secret Garden (COTSG) on the blog (Feb-Mar 2013).
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
These bonus shapes multiply the design options!
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus shapes to multiply the design options
- a choice of regular or 4 combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for perfect results
New York Beauty and New York Wheel are both variations of the Sunflower block. The Sunflower Quilt Design Book (108 pages) will help you sew a New York Beauty quilt whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
It will also help you decide which collection is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing. It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too. (The extra $10 will be deducted manually if you order with this shape collection.)
New York Wheel is a beautiful design and with Inklingo, you don't have to be an expert quilter. It combines impressive small shapes with larger shapes which allow you to feature special fabrics, especially if you fussy cut.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN SUNFLOWER PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Sunflower & NYB + Gallery of Quilts
All of the clues for the Case of the Secret Garden Quilt are on the All About Inklingo blog. The clues are perfect for Inklingo beginners (not necessarily beginning quilters).
You can see completed COTSG quilts on the All About Inklingo blog and Barbara's quilt on Cookie's Creek blog.
Notice the perfect curves and the design Mary Anne hand quilted in the corners! Beautiful!
A wonderful Case of the Secret Garden by LaVahn in Kentucky! The green chicken wire fence fabric is a brilliant touch, don't you think? She enjoyed making this one so much that she is planning to make the Case of the Stranger in Margaritaville now too.
Surya made this gorgeous Case of the Secret Garden quilt and her daughter loves to cuddle under it on cold nights—although she says they don't have many in Malaysia! It is very heavily quilted and beautifully bound.
Search for COTSG on the All About Inklingo blog to see more!
Looking for ideas? Designs and tips on the blog