NY Beauty 01 6 inch PDF
Print on fabric for better results than with NY Beauty templates or paper piecing.
The Sunflower Quilt Design Book is free with this shape collection.
NY Beauty 01 is a spectacular variation of the Sunflower quilt block. It combines impressive small shapes with larger shapes which allows you to feature special fabrics, especially if you fussy cut.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 30.8 MB + SUNFLOWER QUILT DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection includes all of the shapes for 6-inch NY Beauty 01 blocks.
With Inklingo, you can sew these shapes by hand or by machine, or with a combination of both (hybrid) to get the best of both worlds.
6-inch NY Beauty quilt block
Features of the NY Beauty 01 Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about NY Beauty 01
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of regular or 7 combo layouts to save time and fabric
- bonus shapes are great for half and quarter blocks in exciting designs
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for directional fabric
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- unique pressing guide to check the accuracy
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary Sunflower Quilt Design Book with 26 worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (108 pages) (You might want to get it first, as described under the tab above.)
The alternate corners and other shapes in the NY Beauty 01, NY Beauty 02, NY Beauty 03, and NY Wheel can be mixed and matched. Very cool! No wonder quilters buy all four.
There are many articles about NY Beauty on the blog including Electric Quilt project files.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Sunflower Quilt Design Book (PDF, 108 pages) when you buy a Sunflower or New York Beauty/Wheel shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
6 reviews for NY Beauty 01 6 inch PDF
You may also like…
NY Beauty 02 6 inch PDFUS$30.00 More infoAdd to cart
NY Beauty 03 6 inch PDFUS$30.00 More infoAdd to cart
NY Wheel 6 inch PDFUS$25.00 More infoAdd to cart
Sunflower Quilt Design Book PDFMore infoAdd to cart
Sunflower 6 inch PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Sunflower 12 inch PDFUS$35.00 More infoAdd to cart
Teresa W (verified owner) –
I an thrilled with this collection. I mix and match the pieces and the outcome is spectacular.
Lorraine C (verified owner) –
This is a fabulous collection from Inklingo with wonderful features for stitching and designing. Linda has included different options for printing combinations of shapes, which gives delightful design options. And with the stitching lines printed on your fabric, the result is perfect points every time!
Charlsey (verified owner) –
What has Inklingo done for my quilting experiences?
From Paper (piecing) to Perfection.
From Templates to Terrific.
From Unfinished to Unique.
From Problem to Precision.
From Rulers to Remarkable.
From Every Day to Exceptional
From Wonky to Wonderful.
From Inconvenient to Inklingo.
It can do the same for you! Best modern quilting tool on the market today!
Catherine (verified owner) –
NY Beauty is one quilt that scareed away so many quiltmakers including ME until I tried the Inklingo method. It is so easy to print the shapes on your home printer so that there are no templates needed and you have stitching lines along with the cutting lines. Hash marks on the seam lines give you perfect match points and crosshairs help you make the perfect pointy points. I suggest that if this is a quilt you have on your “one day” list that you take the plunge and see your perfect quilt come together!
Cathy (verified owner) –
Oh my! A way to make the beautiful New York Beauty block WITHOUT paper piecing. So easy to just print, cut and sew. Inklingo is absolutely the best quilting tool available.
Cathi (verified owner) –
Yet another rather difficult pattern made oh, so easy with Inklingo — no odd angles to try to cut, no specialty rulers, no templates to trace. Just print, cut and stitch — and stitch perfect blocks thanks to the stitching lines and matching points.
This collection is worth its weight in gold!