HEXAGON QUILT DESIGN BOOK
$20 VALUE only $10 or FREE when you buy related shapes!
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 11 MB
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Hexagons
- hexagon geometry, dimensions, quilt sizes
- my favorite hand piecing tips, including continuous stitching
- my favorite precision tips for machine piecing
- how to combine hand and machine piecing (hybrid)
- tips for cutting several layers of hexagons at a time
- pressing diagrams
- illustrations for pressing and trimming
- sample patterns
- design notes to inspire you, including designing with Electric Quilt
- how to quilt, bind, and finish a quilt
- free when you order a related shape collection (details)
- read the reviews! (left sidebar)
- peek inside the book
This is a wonderful resource whether you sew by hand or machine.
This downloadable book will help you whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES
There is a choice of several sizes.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
No templates. No basting! No whip-stitching. Print, cut, sew!
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
My Favorite Things about Hexagons and a 3-minute video