0.75 inch Hexagons 60° PDF
Print on fabric for Grandmother’s Flower Garden and Pieced Hexagons instead of using hexagon templates or other traditional methods.
Sew by hand with a running stitch, or by machine, or English Paper Piecing (EPP).
Less prep, more precise, more portable, faster to finish!
0.75 = 3/4 inch
0.75-inch Hexagons are very popular for hand piecing but a bit small for machine piecing. They are perfect for Grandmother’s Flower Garden (GFG) and combine with other shapes for 300 Pieced Hexagons.
No templates, no basting—unless you want to baste.
Hexagons are not just for quilters who enjoy English Paper Piecing (EPP) anymore! On the other hand, there are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for EPP if that is the method you love.
This shape collection PDF includes 0.75-inch Hexagons (1.5 inches across from point to point). As usual, I also include both halves, quarters, and thirds for even more design options.
This flower is less than 4 inches in each direction.
Several other sizes are available, as shown in the Index of Shapes.
Features of the 0.75-inch Hexagons Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Inklingo Hexagons
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial hexagons increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for fussy cutting and scrap quilts
- complimentary Hexagon Quilt Design Book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and sew a hexagon quilt. (PDF, 70 pages) You might want to get it first. (tab)
It is much easier to print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo (TWO methods of fussy cutting) and sew with a running stitch.
You can make all 300 Pieced Hexagon Designs with 0.75-inch Hexagons, 0.75-inch Diamonds, 1.5-inch Hexagons, and 1.5-inch Diamonds.
Love the lines, Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Hexagon Quilt Design Book (PDF, 70 pages) when you buy related shapes.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Monkey likes to use all of the shapes for more variations.