Yin Yang 6 inch PDF
Print on fabric to hand piece Yin Yang 6-inch quilt blocks to feature curves in any quilt. Use with any other 6-inch blocks.
Sew by hand with stitching lines and matching marks printed on the fabric.
Yin Yang 6-inch is an impressive, unusual design that is rarely seen in a quilt show. Printing on fabric makes these curves possible by hand.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION + INSTRUCTIONS 9.8 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
Yin Yang uses one shape, one size.
Can you imagine cutting and sewing this shape without Inklingo?
The shapes are laid out to use fabric efficiently. Use a rotary cutter or scissors.
Just print, cut, and sew!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- one shape to print on fabric
- notes about fabric selection
- my favorite tips for sewing curves by hand
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan a quilt
- shape without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for small scraps
- choice of layouts
- great for fussy cutting (fussy printing)
- fits perfectly wherever you need a 6-inch block, like the center of a 20-inch Feathered Star
- EQ7 Project File available on the All About Inklingo blog
There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo. Yin Yang is an ideal candidate.
Mary Althaus used Inklingo Yin Yang 6-inch with Log Cabin to create this wonderful design.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There is also Design Inspiration on the page for the 8-inch Yin Yang.