Waltzing Matilda 6 inch (Judy Martin) PDF
Print octagons, triangles, and squares on fabric for Waltzing Matilda 6-inch for better results than with star acrylic templates and other traditional methods.
Sew by hand or machine or both (hybrid).
Enjoy Waltzing Matilda 6-inch more than with star acrylic templates, paper piecing, and other traditional methods.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 52.9 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
Waltzing Matilda was designed by Judy Martin ©1988. Used with permission.
This shape collection PDF includes all of the shapes for 6-inch Waltzing Matilda and variations.
There are also 3 bonus shapes for even more design options.
NOTE If you have Inklingo LeMoyne Star 6 inch and Inklingo Castle Wall 6 inch, you have the octagon, square, and QST required for Waltzing Matilda but not the sewing instructions, the bonus shapes, the combo layouts, or the unique one-page sewing guide.
Waltzing Matilda is an original design by Judy Martin. It was first published in Judy Martin’s Ultimate Book of Quilt Block Patterns in 1988.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the traditional block
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 bonus shapes for exciting variations
- 3 optional combo layouts to save time and fabric
- ideal for scraps
- unique one-page sewing guide for reference at the machine
- fussy cut the star points or the octagon for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- worksheets showing design options
- sew partial seams easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Judy Martin’s Waltzing Matilda is a wonderful design to piece by machine, but you can sew it by hand with Inklingo if you need a portable project.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Waltzing Matilda Design Ideas
The bonus triangles make even more star variations. I named my favorite “Waltzing Judy” in honor of Judy and her creativity.
Variation of Waltzing Matilda Quilt Block
More fussy cutting too.
There are no reviews yet.