Hunter’s Star 12 inch PDF
Print on fabric and get better results than with Hunter’s Star 12-inch acrylic templates, paper piecing, and other traditional methods.
Free design book with a shape collection.
Print Hunter’s Star 12 inch on fabric and sew by hand or by machine or both (hybrid) for satisfying results.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 15.9 MB + HUNTER’S STAR DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection includes all of the shapes for Hunter’s Star 12-inch blocks and a bonus square for even more variations.
With Inklingo, you can sew these shapes by hand or by machine, or with a combination of both (hybrid) to get the best of both worlds.
The diamonds and triangles in this shape collection are very versatile and can be used for many other quilt blocks, like Flying Geese, Pinwheel, Square in a Square, etc.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 combo layouts to save time and fabric
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for triangles to make the best use of scraps and yardage
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary Hunter’s Star Design Book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (115 pages) (You might want to get it first, as described under the tab above)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Hunter’s Star Quilt Design Book (PDF, 115 pages) when you buy a Hunter’s Star shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Leanne (verified owner) –
Wonderful shapes but what really makes this so great are all the comprehensive instructions you get. A beginner can do this fabulous patch now.