Tarantella 1.5 inch Willyne Hammerstein PDF
Print on fabric with Trarantella 1.5-inch to sew Willyne Hammerstein’s rosettes in a larger size for better results than with traditional Tarantella quilt templates.
Sew by hand with a running stitch or by machine or both (hybrid) or print templates for EPP.
Print on fabric with Tarantella 1.5-inch to sew this intriguing design in Millefiori Quilts 3 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 51.2 MB + HEXAGON QUILT DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
Tarantella 1.5-inch is larger than the original quilt. The same shapes are available in the original size (3 cm = 1.18 inch). Inklingo shape collections for Millefiori Quilts are listed in the Index of Shapes.
5 of the shapes are the same as the ones for Passacaglia 1.5 inch, so—
—if you already have the Passacaglia 1.5-inch shapes, you don’t have to buy them again. You only need the Tarantella 1.5-inch Add-On shape collection to get these two additional shapes.
Features of the Tarantella 1.5-inch Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Tarantella 1.5 inch
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- two combo layouts to save fabric and save time
- choice of layouts for different straight grain and directional fabrics
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting (2 Inklingo methods)
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or machine stitch or English Paper Piecing
- an impressive, unusual, intriguing design
- complimentary Hexagon Quilt Design Book ($20 value)
When you buy this shape collection, I manually add the Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) as soon as I see your order, so you can download it too. The design book focuses on 60° hexagons but the sewing and pressing instructions also apply to these shapes. There is an added layer of complexity to Tarantella because the rosettes interlock and overlap each other.
Detailed diagrams for the rosettes and assembling the quilt top are in Willyne’s Millefiori Quilts 3 book.
Even with fussy cutting, you can get a faster finish with Inklingo than with traditional methods. There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo and neither uses acrylic templates. (Why I don’t sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Please see all the videos under a tab on the page for Millefiori Quilts 1.
There are no reviews yet.