Storm At Sea 4.5 inch PDF
Print on fabric for better results than with Storm At Sea 4.5-inch acrylic templates or paper piecing.
Very versatile shapes plus the design book is free with this shape collection.
The diamonds, triangles, and squares in Storm At Sea 4.5-inch are very versatile, so many quilters buy this shape collection without intending to make a Storm At Sea quilt at all!
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 14.2 MB + STORM AT SEA DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection includes all the Storm At Sea 4.5-inch shapes.
. . . and 2 bonus shapes for even more designs.
Most quilters would hand piece this size. There are shape collections with larger sizes for machine piecing.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for triangles to make the best use of scraps and yardage
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- follow the unique, illustrated 2-page guide for reference beside the sewing machine
- complimentary Storm At Sea Design Book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (80 pages) You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
The diamonds, triangles, and squares in this shape collection are very versatile and can be used for many other quilt blocks, like Flying Geese, Pinwheel, Square in a Square, etc.
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Storm At Sea Quilt Design Book (PDF, 80 pages) when you buy a Storm At Sea shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Erin (verified owner) –
I might be the only one silly enough to attempt a Storm at Sea block this small, but I’m using it in a small project — a small tote to carry around my hand piecing projects. The pieces fit together with precision though and matching and stitching lines are printed on my fabric for me with Inklingo, so stitching it together is a breeze. If working with pieces this small is intimidating, Linda has thankfully provided a variety of sizes in the Storm at Sea collections. Check them out!