Cleopatra’s Fan Design Book PDF
Everything you need to know to design and sew Cleopatra’s Fan quilts with Inklingo. Sew by hand or by machine or a combination of both (hybrid).
You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
There is no charge for the Cleopatra’s Fan Design Book when you buy a Cleopatra’s Fan shape collection. It includes everything you need to know to design and sew Cleopatra’s Fan quilts for better results than with acrylic templates and other traditional methods.
This wonderful old design by Laura Wheeler was published in the Cincinnati Enquirer in 1934. (Beyer 363-11) The curves are very gentle and Inklingo’s precise stitching lines and matching marks make the curves easy to sew, either by machine or by hand.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 60.5 MB (138 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE – only $10 or free when you buy the shapes!
Everything you need to know is in the Cleopatra’s Fan Design Book
- gallery of quilts that will inspire you
- notes about fabric selection
- tips for rotary cutting curves
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- step-by-step guide for assembling the quilt blocks
- pressing diagrams
- 24 worksheets with variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free when you buy related shapes (That’s # 1 in Cleopatra’s Fan Top 10 in the tab above)
Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale her infinite variety. (Shakespeare, Antony & Cleopatra) The play is a masterpiece of tragedy. Cleopatra’s Fan is so delightful with Inklingo that a happy ending is almost guaranteed.
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
This 138-page PDF is a wonderful resource whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine.
It includes resources for professional pattern designers too!
The tab for Cleopatra’s Fan Top 10 (above) shows why quilters love Inklingo for this wonderful design.
Why I don’t sell acrylic templates for this design.
A Choice of Sizes for Cleopatra’s Fan Design
There is a choice of sizes (below). Print, cut, sew! No templates, no measuring, and no weird rulers! Use a rotary cutter or scissors. Sew by hand or by machine.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Cleopatra’s Fan Quilt Design Book (PDF, 138 pages) when you buy a Cleopatra’s Fan shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Cleopatra's Fan Top 10
I have collected the Top 10 Reasons Quilters Love Inklingo for Cleopatra’s Fan on a separate page.
Cathi (verified owner) –
Yet another fabulous Inklingo Design Book!! Love the tips on sewing sequences and pressing. And oh, that wonderful gallery of quilts!
This is yet another must-have for any quilter’s library!!!