Cleopatra’s Fan 6 inch PDF
Print on fabric for better results than with Cleopatra’s Fan acrylic templates.
Sew by hand or machine or both (hybrid). Wonderful for fussy cutting!
Cleopatra’s Fan 6-inch is an old design by Laura Wheeler published in the Cincinnati Enquirer in 1934. (Beyer 363-11)
The curves in this design are very gentle and Inklingo’s precise stitching lines and matching marks make the curves easy to sew, either by machine or by hand.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 43 MB + CLEOPATRA’S FAN DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection includes all of the shapes for 6-inch Cleopatra’s Fan blocks, plus a bonus shape for fussy cutting.
Some quilters would hand piece this size. There are shape collections with larger sizes for machine piecing.
Features of the Cleopatra’s Fan 6-inch Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Cleopatra’s Fan 6-inch
- 3 ways to get the Cleopatra’s Fan Design Book free. (tab)
- Cleopatra’s Fan Top 10 (tab)
Don’t miss the tab (above) for my Cleopatra’s Fan Top 10, okay? It includes lots of images and explanations. This is just a summary:
Summary of Cleopatra’s Fan Top 10
- Free Cleopatra’s Fan Design Book (138 pages, PDF) which includes worksheets and everything you need to know to design, sew and press your quilt
- A choice of sizes that fit together
- Combine hand and machine sewing for the best of both worlds
- Accurate fabric requirements
- Free EQ project file to help you design your unique quilt
- A line to sew along for accuracy
- A line to cut on with scissors OR a rotary cutter
- Classic design with options for fussy cutting
- Como Layouts (Inklingo quilters love Combos!)
- Perfect straight grain, precision corners, and matching marks
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Cleopatra’s Fan Quilt Design Book (PDF, 138 pages) when you buy a Cleopatra’s Fan shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Cleopatra's Fan Top 10
I have collected the Top 10 Reasons Quilters Love Inklingo for Cleopatra’s Fan on a separate page.
There are no reviews yet.