WINDING WAYS 3 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS + WORKSHEETS 31 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Winding Ways and instructions for hand piecing these small blocks. It also includes worksheets to help you plan your settings. In other words, the relevant info from the Winding Ways Design Book is included in this shape collection.
This shape collection includes the three basic shapes to make many variations of Winding Ways plus a bonus double shape.
The double shape is included because it reduces the bulk in the center intersection. Very cool.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- bonus shape to reduce bulk in the center
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional combo layouts to save time and fabric
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew curves easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- ideal for hand piecing
- follow the innovative one-page guide to stay organized while you sew and press
I have a few suggestions too!
1. APRIL 2021 - NEW HARDCOVER BOOK
There is even more detailed information about fussy cutting, rotary and scissors cutting, and designing Winding Ways quilts in my new book.
APRIL 2022 - Now also available to download!
The info applies to Winding Ways and any other shapes so I think you will want it even if you are not making Winding Ways yet.
2. There is also a Winding Ways Deluxe 3 inch shape collection which includes even more shapes than this basic collection to make variations.
3. There are larger sizes to sew Winding Ways by hand or by machine. (This tiny 3 inch size is very satisfying to hand piece—like eating peanuts.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
You do not receive the Winding Ways Design Book for this size because the instructions and worksheets are included. Some of the worksheets use two or three sizes.
MAIN WINDING WAYS PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Winding Ways