SCHOOL HOUSE 9 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 5 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
9 inch block
This kid-friendly Inklingo PDF includes 3 letter-size combo layouts to print the shapes for a traditional School House or House.
Combo layouts —Sky, Windows, Doors—Roof, Chimney, extras—Walls
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- tips for fabric selection
- checklist to prepare for sewing with kids
- tips for sewing with kids
- step-by-step sewing instructions
- how to press
- ideas for embellishing and making different kinds of houses
- ideas for quilts
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors—perfect for children who are not old enough for rotary cutting
- 3 combo layouts for easy printing—mix and match colors and designs
- a Puzzle Page to lay out all of the pieces in order—and that is part of the fun too
- ideal for small scraps
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
STITCH BY MACHINE
STITCH BY HAND
Printing Inklingo shapes on fabric makes everything faster and easier!
This shape collection was designed with grandmothers and granddaughters in mind, but it is perfect for your inner child too.
Fabric selection is simple, just three or more scraps. The combo layouts simplify the printing for kids and there is no measuring—just cut on the lines!
Children can cut with scissors if they are too yound for rotary cutting.
Accurate pieces with appropriate straight grain and matching marks make it easy for a beginner to get satisfying results.
The Puzzle Page makes it easy and fun to stay organized for machine stitching. There are tips and examples for embellishing with buttons and trims too!
Choosing three fabrics is exciting, and imagine how much fun it is to embellish the garden with buttons for flowers, a bead for a door knob, and a little lace or embroidery in the windows.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN SCHOOL HOUSE PAGE
Inspiration and My Favorite Things about School House