60° HEXAGON- 0.5 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 24.2 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 0.5 inch sides, half and quarter hexagons.
There are two bonus shapes too.
Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- two bonus shapes
- partial hexagons increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- patterns for finger pincushion, toothpick, needle case and place mat
- ideal for scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- complimentary 70-page Hexagon Quilt Design Book with everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
- see the reviews!
Sew with a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
Also includes the pattern for place mats with a quilting design to print on the center panel.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing?
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons