60° DIAMOND - 2.5 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 52.2 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 2.5 inch sides and half and quarter diamonds (triangles). Several other sizes are available.
This size fits perfectly with 60° Hexagon 2.5 inch with Petals to make many wonderful designs.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting (but small)
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
You can make dozens of designs with only one Inklingo diamond shape collection. See all the sizes.
You can print your own templates for English Paper Piecing (EPP) but if you print the shapes on fabric instead, you can s ew by had with a running stitch or by machine or a combinatin of both. It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
There is a video on the Main Diamond Page with great tips for sewing inset seams by hand (hexagons for Grandmother's Flower Garden) and you can use the same technique with these diamonds.
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo diamonds and VIDEO