60° DIAMOND - 0.5 INCH
Originally called Seven Sisters
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 19.6 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 0.5 inch sides, half and quarter diamonds (triangles), and bonus shapes for Seven Sisters and other designs.
There are several bonus shapes, including a circle for a pincushion pattern.
Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- patterns for finger pincushion, toothpick, needle case
- great for striped fabric
- quarter and half shapes for a straight edges and borders
- ideal for scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Seven Sisters is a classic quilt block and there are many variations.
Sew with a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing?
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo diamonds