Suja Suja Prikkeltje Willyne Hammerstein PDF
Suja Suja Prikkeltje is one of the lovely quilts in Millefiori Quilts 4 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
NOTE ABOUT THE SUJA SUJA SHAPES
This shape collection is for quilters who also have the 1-inch Diamonds 60° shape collection and just need the additional shape used in Suja, Suja, which is available in the Flower Power Add-On.
This “add-on” shape collection means that quilters don’t have to buy the same shapes twice.
The Flower Power shape works with the shapes in the 1-inch Diamonds 60° shape collection.
Most quilters hand piece this design but you can machine piece or use EPP if you prefer. There are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for EPP.
Features of these Suja Suja Prikkeltje Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Suja Suja Prikkeltje
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- combo layouts to save fabric and save time
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting (2 Inklingo methods)
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- another of Willyne’s ingenious designs
- complimentary 70-page Hexagon Quilt Design Book
There is an added layer of complexity to Suja Suja Prikkeltje because the blocks interlock and overlap each other.
You can get a faster finish with Inklingo than with traditional methods. There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo—without acrylic templates. (Why I don’t sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are some good, short videos collected under a tab on the page for the Millefiori Quilts 1 book which show how Inklingo makes this design even more fun by hand or by machine, or a combination of both.