Drunkard’s Trail 2 inch PDF
Print on fabric for better results than with Drunkard’s Trail 2-inch acrylic templates or other methods.
The Drunkard’s Path Quilt Design Book is free with this shape collection.
The Drunkard’s Trail 2-inch shape collection includes the three main shapes plus two bonus shapes for even more variations of Drunkard’s Trail quilts. Hand piece the curves in this small size.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 15.5 MB + DRUNKARD`S PATH DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
You can make MANY variations with Drunkard’s Trail 2-inch.
The two bonus shapes make more designs possible, as illustrated in the Drunkard`s Path Design Book.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 5 shapes to print on fabric, including 2 bonus shapes
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional combo layout to save fabric and save time
- bonus shapes make more variations possible
- ideal for scraps
- perfect for fussy cutting
- matching marks make sewing curves easier
- choice of methods—ideal for hand piecing or a combination of hand and machine piecing (hybrid)
- complimentary Drunkard`s Path Design Book ($20 value) with worksheets for dozens of designs and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt. (203 pages) You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
These are some of the designs in the Gallery of Drunkard’s Trail Quilts and in the Video (see tab above).
There are dozens of worksheets and many variations in The Inklingo Drunkard’s Path Design Book. They don’t necessarily look like traditional Drunkard’s Trail or Drunkard’s Path.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Drunkard’s Path Quilt Design Book (PDF, 203 pages) when you buy a Drunkard’s Path or Drunkard’s Trail shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Drunkard’s Trail Quilts
See more videos on the Shapes with Curves page, including how to rotary cut curves.