Capriccioso Original Size Willyne Hammerstein PDF
Print on fabric with Capriccioso 3 cm to sew Willyne Hammerstein’s rosettes for better results than with traditional Capriccioso quilt templates.
Sew by hand with a running stitch (recommended) or print templates for EPP.
Print on fabric with Capriccioso Original Size to sew this delightful design in Millefiori Quilts 3 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 23.8 MB + HEXAGON QUILT DESIGN BOOK
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
The Capriccioso Original Size includes all four shapes. The same shapes are available in a larger size. Inklingo shape collections for Millefiori Quilts are listed in the Index of Shapes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- two combo layouts to save fabric and save time
- choice of layouts for different straight grain and directional fabrics
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting (2 Inklingo methods)
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- another intriguing design from Willyne Hammerstein
- complimentary Hexagon Quilt Design Book ($20 value)
When you buy this shape collection, I manually add the Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) as soon as I see your order, so you can download it too. The design book focuses on 60° hexagons but the sewing and pressing instructions also apply to these shapes. There is an added layer of complexity to Capriccioso because the rosettes interlock and overlap each other.
Detailed diagrams for the rosettes and assembling the quilt top are in Willyne’s third book, Millefiori Quilts 3.
Even with fussy cutting, you can get a faster finish with Inklingo than with traditional methods. There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo and neither uses acrylic templates. (Why I don’t sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are some good, short videos collected under a tab on the page for the Millefiori Quilts 1 book which show how Inklingo makes this design easier to sew.
There are no reviews yet.