4.5 inch Rose Dream PDF
Print the shapes for this classic 4.5-inch Rose Dream design on fabric and sew with a running stitch, or sew by machine—without templates.
Gentle curves are easy to cut and sew.
4.5-inch Rose Dream is also called Lover’s Knot, True Lover’s Knot, or Endless Chain. (Beyer 329-6)
There’s a lot to love about these gentle curves when you print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo, and there are 3 sizes to tempt you!
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 17.6 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
These curves are fun!
Features of the 4.5-inch Rose Dream Shape Collection (PDF)
- 4 shapes to print on fabric (square is 0.75 inch)
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Inklingo Shapes with Curves
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular or combo layouts so you can use fabric efficiently and save time
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- instructions for sewing inset seams by machine (crosshair to edge)
- design notes
- tips for designing with Rose Dream in Electric Quilt
- ideal for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- assembly tips
- a choice of methods—hand or machine or both (hybrid) so you can have the best of both worlds
- notes about pressing so you can make your blocks look their best
- worksheets so you can plan your quilt
A Choice of Methods for 4.5-inch Rose Dream
I sew Rose Dream by machine unless I need a portable project. With Inklingo lines printed on the fabric, you can sew some seams by hand and some seams by machine.
Traditionally, quilters have used homemade or acrylic templates to cut shapes with curves. Inklingo’s precise lines for stitching and cutting—perfectly printed by the hundreds on the fabric—make it easier, faster, and more precise than ever before.
Rose Dream has never been this precise, simple, and fast! No wonder quilters say Inklingo is the best thing to happen to quilting since the rotary cutter.
Cathi (verified owner) –
I’ve wanted to do this design for next to forever but there was no way I was tracing the templates! Now I can play to my heart’s content with perfect shapes so I know that everything will fit without any effort!