0.875 inch Diamonds 60° PDF
Print on fabric and get better results than with 60° diamond and triangle acrylic templates or other traditional methods.
Hand piece with a running stitch (recommended) or English Paper Piecing.
This is called a 0.875-inch “Diamond” shape collection but the half and quarter diamonds are triangles, so it is more versatile than it sounds.
You can make dozens of Pieced Hexagon designs with this ONE shape collection—and many, many more if you also have the 0.875-inch Hexagon shape collection. (Video tab)
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 36.9 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection PDF includes diamonds with 0.875-inch sides plus the half and quarter diamonds (triangles).
60° shapes are used in many designs.
Features of the 0.875-inch Diamonds Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Inklingo Diamonds
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options dramatically
- optional layouts with a choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting small designs
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- get 6-pointed stars with perfect intersections by “circling the intersection” (Video)
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Use scissors or cut several layers at a time with a rotary cutter—and have stitching lines on every piece!
Use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It’s more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster. On the other hand, there are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for English Paper Piecing if that is the method you prefer.
3.5-inch Pieced Hexagons with 0.875-inch Diamonds
Make all 300 Pieced Hexagon designs with these downloadable shape collections:
- 0.875-inch Diamonds 60° – This shape collection.
- 0.875-inch Hexagons 60°
- 1.75-inch Diamonds 60°
- 1.75-inch Hexagons 60°
Use these shapes with any pattern.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Cathi (verified owner) –
These are a great size – make wonderfully cute kaleidoscope stars with a little fussy cutting/printing and are just plain fun to work with. They’re not too, too small and definitely not too, too big — just perfect!