It only takes a minute to leave a review for Inklingo, and you could win a $25 Gift Certificate tomorrow!
How many stars do you give Inklingo?
HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW – STEP BY STEP
If you wanted to leave a review for Joseph’s Coat, you would go to the page where you bought Joseph’s Coat:
http://www.inklingo.com > Shop > Joseph’s Coat
On the left side of that page, under the Add to Cart button, you will see a gold rectangle.
When you click on that gold button, you can see all of the reviews which have been left so far AND you can leave a review of your own.
When it is published, your review will show your first name and city, NOT your email address.
If there are a lot of reviews already, you may have to scroll down to see the “submit review” button. Click that, and you’re done.
I have to approve every review because there are robots that seek out ways to leave spam in the reviews. I don’t approve the ton of spam that comes through, like this little gem!
“Pleasure is usually a aromatise a person strain at many more getting using a handful drops at your true self.”
I get lots of this nonsense every day, so it is a pleasure when a review comes in from a real Inklingoist!
If it is relevant, you can include a link to your blog or website in the review. It won’t be clickable, but it is still good.
As long as it is an actual review of Inklingo, it is approved.
I have sent a quick email to everyone who has left a review for the draw so far. I will acknowledge every one, so you will know that you are in the draw. Maximum 5 chances, but I would love it if everyone left a review for everything they have!!!!
If you thought you had submitted a review and have not heard from me, it probably means you did not click “submit review” or that you did not leave your email address.
$25 Gift Certificate(s)
- Everyone who leaves a review between now and noon Thursday 22 November (Eastern Time) will be in a draw for a $25 Gift Certificate for Inklingo.
- The shape collection you review can even be a free one.
- One chance for each review, maximum of 5 chances per quilter.
- You MUST own the shape collection you are reviewing. (I’ll be checking.)
- The Gift Certificate will be awarded on Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day in the USA.
- There will be additional Gift Certificates if the response is large. Monkey likes to keep the odds of winning good!
- There will be a bonus prize if there is a short review that makes us laugh.
What do you think other quilters need to know when they are considering Inklingo?
I hope it is a good day for sewing and reviewing at your house.
Somebody will win. Will it be you?
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 6 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook