Sunflower Quilt Design Book
There is no charge for this design book when you buy a Sunflower or New York Beauty/Wheel shape collection.
You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
There is no charge for the Sunflower Quilt Design Book when you buy a Sunflower or New York Beauty/Wheel shape collection. It includes everything you need to know to design and sew these designs for better results than with acrylic templates and other traditional methods.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 12.5 MB (108 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE only $10 or free when you buy the shapes!
Everything you need to know about Sunflower Quilts
- tips for fabric selection
- fabric checklist
- explanation of the Sunflower parts
- design notes that will inspire you
- overview of the shapes in each collection
- tips for rotary cutting
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- step-by-step, illustrated assembly instructions
- how to sew curves by hand or by machine
- “continuous stitching” by hand
- precision machine piecing tips
- pressing diagram
- 26 worksheets with many variations using one or two sizes to inspire you
- free when you buy a related shape collection (Sunflower or New York Beauty (108 pages) You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations—and even using both sizes together to make Double Sunflowers! (above)
There is a gallery of Sunflower Quilt designs and all of them are illustrated in the Sunflower Quilt Design Book. Notice that some of the designs use one size and others use both the 6 and 12 inch Sunflower shape collections.
This 108-page PDF is a wonderful resource whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine.
It includes resources for professional pattern designers too!
Let the design book get you excited about new border designs, sashing, and combining sizes.
There are also several articles on the blog (searchable) including an EQ project file for Sunflower Quilts to download.
A choice of sizes for your New York Beauty or Sunflower Quilt Design
There are Combo Layouts in each Sunflower shape collection. Of course, you can print the shapes separately too, as usual.
“This is my very first hand-pieced project, and I’m actually pleased with how it turned out. I’m happy to say that my stitches settled into a very acceptable pattern of even-and-smallness, Inklingo has made it possible to create quilts I never would make without it, and the Sunflower is a perfect example!” – Sue in Milwaukee WI
Print, cut, sew! No templates, no measuring. no weird rulers, and no paper to pick off.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Sunflower Quilt Design Book (PDF, 108 pages) when you buy a Sunflower or New York Beauty/Wheel shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.