Golden Wedding Ring 16 inch
Print on fabric for better results than with Golden Wedding Ring templates or paper piecing.
The Golden Wedding Ring Quilt Design Book is free with this shape collection.
Golden Wedding Ring 16 inch is a brilliant variation of Double Wedding Ring. The pointy six-pointed stars and the gentle curves are easier than you might expect with the cutting and sewing lines printed on the fabric.
This shape collection includes all of the shapes PLUS bonus shapes, so you can finish with a straight edge. For Golden Wedding Ring 16 inch, the center star uses 1.33 inch 60° diamonds (included).
There are 3 combo layouts to save fabric and save time.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 Combo layouts to save time and fabric
- some shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- you also receive the Golden Wedding Ring Design Book (63 pages) You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Golden Wedding Ring Quilt Design Book (PDF, 63 pages) when you buy a Golden Wedding Ring shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.