Golden Wedding Ring
Print the shapes for Golden Wedding Ring quilts on fabric instead of using templates and sew by hand or by machine or a combination of both (hybrid).
GWR is a classic favorite for showing off curved piecing. Every step, from designing to pressing) is easier when you have the cutting and stitching lines printed on the fabric with Inklingo.
The SIX interlocking rings are elegant and you will love the results. GWR is different from Double Wedding Ring (DWR) and Pickle Dish (also available), which have FOUR interlocking rings.
1. Exciting design choices
The Golden Wedding Ring Quilt Design book includes worksheets to help you plan your design in the size you want, with or without fussy cutting.
2. Simple to decide how much fabric
The illustrations of the Suggested Custom Page Sizes and other info in the shape collections help you decide how much to buy or whether you have enough in your stash! Brilliant.
3. Easy to cut
It is easier to rotary cut curves without a template. You can also use scissors if you need it to be portable.
4. Combo Layouts
Inklingo quilters love Combo Layouts. When two or more different shapes are required in the same fabric, printing one of the many combos can save fabric and save time.
5. Gentle curves
The curves in a GWR quilt are very gentle, so you can sew by hand or by machine.
6. FREE Golden Wedding Ring Design Book
You might want to get the design book first, as described under the next tab.
There is no charge for an Inklingo Quilt Design Book (PDF) when you buy related shapes.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Showing all 3 results