Templates to print on fabric for Pine Cone quilts.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
PINE CONE 9 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 46 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
9 inch block
18 inch block
You have a choice of 3 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for 9 inch Pine Cone . . .
. . . plus 2 bonus shapes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 2 bonus shapes
- 10 Combo layouts to save time and fabric
- some shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- unique pressing guide to ensure accuracy
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (88 pages)
FREE Design Book!
The Inklingo Pine Cone Quilt Design Book (PDF, 88 pages) is free for a limited time, so you can order it first. We want to wow you with what you can do with these shapes!
The design book includes everything you need whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation.
It includes 18 worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
I will be posting more images and articles about Pine Cone on the Inklingo Facebook Page and the All About Inklingo Blog, including an EQ project file to download.
MAIN PINE CONE QUILT PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Pine Cone