Tarantella 3 cm Add-on Willyne Hammerstein PDF
Print on fabric with Trarantella 3 cm Add-on to sew Willyne Hammerstein’s rosettes for better results than with traditional Tarantella quilt templates.
Sew by hand or machine or both (hybrid) or print templates for EPP.
Print on fabric with Tarantella 3 cm Add-on to sew this intriguing design in Millefiori Quilts 3 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
This shape collection is for quilters who also have the Passacaglia 3 cm shape collection and just need the two additional shapes used in La Tarantella.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPE COLLECTION 24.2 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
The Tarantella 3 cm Add-on shape collection includes only 2 of the shapes for Willyne Hammerstein’s Tarantella (Millefiori Quilts 3) in the original size.
Tarantella uses two new shapes with . . .
. . . the 5 shapes in the Passacaglia 3 cm shape collection.
If you don’t already have the Passacaglia shapes, you can get all 7 shapes in the Tarantella 3 cm shape collection instead.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of layouts for different straight grain and directional fabrics
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting (2 Inklingo methods)
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- an impressive design
Detailed diagrams for the rosettes and assembling the quilt top are in Willyne’s Millefiori Quilts 3 book.
Even with fussy cutting, you can get a faster finish with Inklingo than with traditional methods. There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo and neither uses acrylic templates. (Why I don’t sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are some good, short videos collected under a tab on the page for the Millefiori Quilts 1 book which show how Inklingo makes this design even easier to sew.
There are no reviews yet.