Circles 15 Sizes
Print circles 15 sizes on fabric to match the 15 sizes of Perfect Circles® by Karen Kay Buckley.
Easiest circles ever.
Print Circles 15 sizes on fabric with your Inkjet printer. The 15 sizes to match the sizes of Perfect Circles® by Karen Kay Buckley. Easiest circles ever.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 16 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection PDF includes 15 sizes. (less than 0.5 inch to 2 inches)
There are also Bigger Circles (2.125 to 4.5 inches).
Circles 15 sizes
30 sizes in 2 shape collections
The sizes were chosen to match the thin, heat resistant circle templates in Perfect Circles® by Karen Kay Buckley, available from Karen’s web site.
As usual with Inklingo, the shapes are named with the finished size.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- circles with seam allowances to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- circles without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- use up small scraps and nickels
- instructions for a finger pincushion
- three simple needle case designs to print on photo paper
- instructions for using the circles with Karen Kay Buckley’s Perfect Circles® (recommended, but optional)
Quilters asked for Inklingo circles to print on fabric.
Why trace, when it is simpler and more accurate to print?
I have included instructions for one of my favorite quilting tools, the finger pincushion.
When I made the video, I was still using buttons with elastic. Now I use the same method with “ring blanks” and these circles. The video is still fun, especially with the volume up.
Circles are very useful to quilters who appliqué berries, grapes, and other circular shapes. Print circles on fabric for other crafts too.
Perfect Circles® and Bigger Perfect Circles® are available in quilt shops and on Karen’s web site. They are well loved by quilters who appliqué, and it’s no wonder. They really are perfect compared to other circle templates, and they are economical and reusable.
Love the lines. Quilt more!