WILLYNE HAMMERSTEIN'S RAINDROPS ARE FALLING
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 27.8 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Raindrops are Falling on My Head in Millefiori Quilts 4.
The shapes are the same size as the original in the book. The diamond (finished) is 3 cm (approx 1.18 inch).
Willyne created a wonderful border for this design.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of layouts for different straight grain and directional fabrics
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- an impressive, unusual, intriguing design
Millefiori Quilts 4 The instructions are in Willyne’s brilliant book, along with 18 other exquisite designs.
Millefiori Quilts 4 book (the fourth book) includes detailed illustrations.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me.
The brilliance of Willyne’s design is in the way she used the shapes to create interlocking designs. She teaches hand piecing with a running stitch.
It is NOT necessary to use EPP unless that is the method you prefer.
It is much easier to print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo and sew with a running stitch.
On the other hand, there are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for EPP if that is the method you prefer.
MAIN MILLEFIORI PAGE