CIRCLES - 15 SIZES
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 16 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes 15 sizes.
There are also Bigger Circles (2.125 to 4.5 inches).
30 SIZES IN 2 COLLECTIONS!
The sizes were chosen to match up with the thin, heat resistant circle templates in Perfect Circles® by Karen Kay Buckley, available from Karen’s web site.
15 sizes (less than 0.5 inch to 2 inches)
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- circles with seam allowances to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- circles without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use up small scraps and nickels
- instructions for a finger pincushion
- three simple needle case designs to print on photo paper
- instructions for using the circles with Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Circles® (recommended, but optional)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
Quilters asked for Inklingo circles to print on fabric.
Why trace, when it is simpler and more accurate to print?
I have included instructions for one of my favorite quilting tools, the finger pincushion.
Circles are very useful to quilters who appliqué berries, grapes, and other circular shapes. Print circles on fabric for other crafts too.
Perfect Circles® and Bigger Perfect Circles® are available in quilt shops and on Karen’s web site.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN CIRCLES PAGE