Open on Mac (Apple)
Inklingo works perfectly on Mac but NOT with Mac Preview. Please be sure to open your Inklingo PDF files with Adobe Reader for Mac.
1. Check your OS version.
Click on the blue Apple on the upper left-hand corner and select About This Mac.
2. Download and install the appropriate free Adobe Reader for your Mac OS.
TIP If there is an offer for other free software, you can skip that part.
3. Set the default PDF viewer to Adobe Reader.
Find any PDF on your computer, click the name & Get Info. Click the arrow next to Open With. Choose Adobe Reader (not Preview) and choose Change All.
4. Configure Adobe Reader/Acrobat
5. In Adobe, Open and navigate to wherever you saved the PDF on your hard drive. It will open on the cover page.
6. On the cover page, enter your email address and password and click Log In.
7. Allow connection to protectedpdf.com when asked.
If you have blocked protectedpdf by mistake, you can manually add it as a trusted site. To do that, in Adobe Reader go to Preferences > Trust Manager> Change Settings > Type protectedpdf.com > Allow and Click OK.
You will not have to enter your email address and password again until it has been longer than 365 days
(previously 200 days). Nothing expires.
Play with View and Bookmarks and have a look around. There is a 3 minute Guided Tour video
explaining how these big PDFs are organized.
IMPORTANT NOTE - IF YOU CANNOT PRINT
If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and you cannot print, all you have to do is UN-check "Save ink/toner" in the print dialog box. This does not affect any other version of Adobe Reader.