NEW YORK BEAUTY 02 - 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 34 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
6 inch block
This Inklingo PDF includes these New York Beauty shapes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- paper piecing pages to print on paper, if that is your preferred method (not recommended)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular or SEVEN combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for perfect results
New York Beauty is a variation of the Sunflower block. The Sunflower Quilt Design Book(108 pages) will help you sew a New York Beauty quilt whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
It will also help you decide which collection is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing. It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too. (The extra $10 will be deducted manually if you order with this shape collection.)
New York Beauty is a spectacular design and with Inklingo, you don't have to be an expert quilter. It combines impressive small shapes with larger shapes which allow you to feature special fabrics, especially if you fussy cut.
NYB02 This is the second Inklingo NYB shape collection. Unlike the first one, the arcs can be paper pieced if that is your preferred method (not mine!). To stay up to date when more are added, follow the All About Inklingo blog and Inklingo Yahoo.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
This is exactly the same as the NYB02 block above, but the zig zag effect was created with different fabric placement. See the All About Inklingo blog for more ideas like this one.
MAIN SUNFLOWER PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Sunflower & NYB + Gallery of Quilts
Looking for ideas? Designs and tips on the blog