Raindrops Are Falling Willyne Hammerstein
Print on fabric for better results than with traditional quilt templates.
Sew by hand or machine or both (hybrid) or print templates for EPP.
Raindrops Are Falling is one of the delightful quilts in Millefiori Quilts 4 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES 27.8 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection includes the shapes for Willyne Hammerstein’s Raindrops Are Falling Quilt in the original size.
Features of the Raindrops Are Falling Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Raindrops Are Falling
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of layouts for different straight grain and directional fabrics
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- an intriguing design
Less prep, more precision, faster finish than with traditional methods.
Willyne created a wonderful border for this design (above).
There are detailed diagrams for the blocks and instructions for assembling the quilt top in Willyne’s fourth book, plus 18 other wonderful designs.
Continuous stitching and “circling the intersection” by hand are perfect for this design.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are some good, short videos collected under a tab on the page for the Millefiori Quilts 1 book which show how Inklingo makes Raindrops Are Falling even better.
Sunshiine and Raindrops
I included very detailed instructions for two methods of fussy cutting in the new book, Winding Ways – Quilting the Inklingo Way. (Hardcover or Download) All of the info about fussy cutting, hand and machine piecing, and fabric requirements in my new book is useful for ANY pieced design. I recommend it to everyone, so I hope you will have a look.