COTDN Clue # 6 (6 pages, PDF to download)
This time, you just need to print two sheets of fabric to set yourself up to make six of these heart-shaped gems with some elaborate “continuous stitching.” I think you will love the way these go together!
Print the shapes on fabric, cut rows (single layer), and then stack the rows to cut several layers at a time.
You can re-use the freezer paper over and over and over again.
Just in case you would like a refresher, there is a video on the Welcome to Inklingo page on the website.
Please tell your friends about the COTDN mystery quilt. It is great for beginners AND experienced Inklingo quilters.
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED?
Detectives should subscribe to the blog and follow the Inklingo Facebook page. Some beautiful photos and videos were posted this week.
- COTDN Clue # 6 (6 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Clue # 5 (4 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Clue # 4 (5 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Clue # 3 (10 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Clue # 2 (8 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Clue # 1 (5 pages, PDF to download)
- COTDN Intro Notes (4 pages, PDF to download)
I also shared a new article about fussy cutting yesterday. I hope we will all be “continuously stitching” this week!
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Main Beginner’s Page There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 10 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook