Sunflower 12 inch
Print on fabric for better results than with Sunflower acrylic templates or paper piecing.
The Sunflower Quilt Design Book is free with this shape collection.
Sunflower 12 inch combines impressive small shapes with larger shapes which allow you to feature special fabrics, especially if you fussy cut.
This shape collection includes all of the shapes for 12 inch Sunflower blocks and a few bonus shapes for even more variations.
With Inklingo, you can sew these shapes by hand or by machine or with a combination of both (hybrid) to get the best of both worlds.
12 inch Sunflower quilt block
Features of the Sunflower 12 inch Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Sunflower 12 inch
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of regular or 6 combo layouts to save time and fabric
- bonus shapes are great for half and quarter blocks in exciting designsc
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for directional fabric
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary Sunflower Quilt Design Book with 26 worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (108 pages) (You might want to get it first, as described under the tab above.)
Sunflower is a spectacular design and with Inklingo, you don’t have to be an expert quilter.
Double Sunflower! This outstanding design is possible with the 6 and 12 inch Shape Collections. Buy both on the same order and Monkey and I will deduct an extra $5 from the total manually! Please remind me in a comment on the order.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Sunflower Quilt Design Book (PDF, 108 pages) when you buy a Sunflower or New York Beauty/Wheel shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which shape collection they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.