Suja Suja Prikkeltje Willyne Hammerstein
Print on fabric instead of using traditional quilt templates.
Sew by hand or machine or both (hybrid) or print templates for EPP.
Suja Suja Prikkeltje is one of the lovely quilts in Millefiori Quilts 4 by Willyne Hammerstein, published by Quiltmania.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES 20.9 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
NOTE ABOUT THE SUJA SUJA SHAPES
This shape collection is for quilters who also have the 1 inch Diamonds 60° shape collection and just need the additional shape used in Suja, Suja, which is available in the Flower Power Add-On.
This “add-on” shape collection means that quilters don’t have to buy the same shapes twice. If you order on this page, it will appear in your account as the Flower Power Add-On.
The Flower Power shape works with with the shapes in the 1 inch Diamonds 60° shape collection.
Most quilters hand piece this design but you can machine piece or use EPP if you prefer. There are 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for EPP.
Features of these Suja Suja Prikkeltje Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on paper or freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
& More Good Things about Suja Suja Prikkeltje
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- combo layouts to save fabric and save time
- precision corners to make the sewing easier
- ideal for fussy cutting (2 Inklingo methods)
- small shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- choice of methods—running stitch or English Paper Piecing by hand
- another of Willyne’s ingenious designs
- complimentary 70 page Hexagon Quilt Design Book
When you buy this shape collection, I manually add the Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) as soon as I see your order, so you can download it too. The design book focuses on 60° hexagons but the sewing and pressing instructions also apply to these shapes. There is an added layer of complexity to Suja Suja Prikkeltje because the blocks interlock and overlap each other.
You can get a faster finish with Inklingo than with traditional methods. There are two methods of fussy cutting with Inklingo and neither uses acrylic templates. (Why I don’t sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are some good, short videos collected under a tab on the page for the Millefiori Quilts 1 book which show how Inklingo makes this design even more fun by hand or by machine or a combination of both.