Rainbow Flower 6 inch
Print Rainbow Flower 6 inch on fabric to get better results than with other templates.
You will love fussy cutting this one! Hand or machine piece.
Print Rainbow Flower 6 inch on fabric for better results than using Rainbow Flower templates. (Beyer 420-12)
Sew by hand or machine.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 6.9 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This Rainbow Flower 6 inch shape collection includes 3 shapes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for Rainbow Flower
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- instructions for sewing gentle curves by hand or by machine
- assembly diagrams
- notes about fabric selection
- instructions for rotary cutting curves
- a choice of regular or combo layouts to print
- ideal for small scraps and the small curve fits on 2.5 inch strips (Jelly Rolls)
- great for fussy cutting
- illustrated pressing technique
- worksheets to plan your quilt
If you are looking for something unusual, impressive, and do-able, this is it! Here’s a way to spend many happy hours fitting perfect shapes together for an exceptionally graceful design. There’s a lot to love about these gentle curves when you print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo.
Fussy Cut Rainbow Flower
Sue Hodge in NY used Inklingo to fussy cut butterflies for her Rainbow Flower Table Topper. Sue sewed some of the curves by hand and some by machine. She was an accomplished longarm quilter who kept me inspired.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
If you are new to Inklingo, I strongly recommend starting with the free Diamond Triangle Square shape collection. It includes the first chapter of The Inklingo Handbook and some great shapes to print on fabric to get you started.