Pickle Dish Add-on
Print on fabric and sew by hand or machine for better results than with Pickle Dish acrylic templates.
You might want to get the design book first. (tab)
This Pickle Dish Add-on works with the Double Wedding Ring 12 inch shapes, so you can print on fabric instead of using acrylic templates or paper piecing.
PDF DOWNLOAD – SHAPES 6.5 MB
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
This shape collection only includes the 3 shapes for Pickle Dish. If you already have the Inklingo Double Wedding Ring 12 inch shape collection, this add-on is all you need to make a Pickle Dish quilt too, so you don’t have to buy shapes you don’t intend to use.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for arcs for directional fabric and stripes
- choice of regular or combo layouts for center and melon shapes
- choice of straight grain or bias on the corner shapes
- optional paper piecing layout for arcs
- use small scraps or Jelly Rolls, or use the diagrams to buy what you need
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—continuous stitching by hand, chain piecing by machine, or paper piecing (not our first choice)
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
Every step is easier when you start with perfect shapes printed on the fabric with Inklingo. You will be happy with the results you get with sewing lines and matching marks printed on the fabric.
You can have it all!
Order both the Double Wedding Ring 12 inch shape collection and this Pickle Dish Add-on and you will have it all!
It is not necessary to buy the full Pickle Dish download if you already have the Double Wedding Ring. This add-on is provided so you don’t have to buy shapes you don’t need. Please review the information in the Double Wedding Ring Design Book (revised April 2010 to include Pickle Dish).