Hunter’s Star Design Book
This is an essential resource whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new Hunter’s Star design, with or without Inklingo.
There is no charge for this design book when you buy a Hunter’s Star shape collection. You might want to get it first. (tab)
Everything you need to know to sew a Hunter’s Star Design for better results than with acrylic templates and other traditional methods.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 15.8 MB (115 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE only $10 or free when you buy the shapes!
The Hunter’s Star Design Book includes everything you need to know about Hunter’s Star
- gallery of quilts that will inspire you
- notes about fabric selection
- minimal printing when you “layer to cut,” detailed instructions
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- unique step-by-step guide for assembling the quilt blocks
- pressing diagrams
- 24 worksheets with variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free when you buy a Hunter’s Star shape collection (You might want to get it first, as described under the tab above)
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
This 115-page PDF is a wonderful resource whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new Hunter’s Star design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine.
It includes resources for professional pattern designers too!
This design uses three sizes! Let the design book get you excited about new border designs, sashing, and combining sizes. There are also several articles on the blog (searchable) including an EQ project file to download.
Inklingo quilters love combo layouts!
There are THREE different Combo Layouts in each Hunter’s Star shape collection. Of course, you can print the shapes separately too, as usual.
Print, cut, sew! No templates, no measuring, no weird rulers and no paper to pick off.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Hunter’s Star Quilt Design Book (PDF, 115 pages) when you buy a Hunter’s Star shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.