Feathered Star Design Book
This is an essential resource whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new Feathered Star design, with or without Inklingo.
There is no charge for this design book when you buy a Feathered Star shape collection. You might want to get it first. (tab)
Everything you need to know to sew a Feathered Star Design for better results than with acrylic templates or other traditional methods.
PDF DOWNLOAD – DESIGN BOOK 8.9 MB (85 pages)
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
$20 VALUE only $10 or free when you buy the shapes!
Everything you need to know to design and sew Feathered Star
- notes about how Feathered Star is drafted
- notes about Inklingo sizes
- explanation of the shapes in a Feathered Star
- notes about fabric selection
- fabric checklist
- design notes to inspire you
- minimal printing when you “layer to cut,” detailed instructions
- my favorite hand piecing tips, including “circling the intersection”
- my favorite precision machine piecing tips
- detailed, step-by-step, illustrated assembly instructions, including pressing
- pressing and trimming diagrams
- worksheets with variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free when you buy a Feathered Star shape collection (You might want to get it first, as described under the tab above)
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
You can use one of the TWO methods of fussy cutting with all the time you save too.
This 85-page PDF is a wonderful resource whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine.
It includes resources for professional pattern designers too!
A Choice of Sizes for your Feathered Star Design (below)
Inklingo quilters love combo layouts!
There are Combo Layouts in each Feathered Star shape collection. Of course, you can print the shapes separately too, as usual.
Print, cut, sew! No templates, no measuring, no weird rulers and no paper to pick off.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Feathered Star Quilt Design Book (PDF, 85 pages) when you buy a Feathered Star shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.