Double Wedding Ring 12 inch
Print on fabric, sew by hand or machine, and get better results than with Double Wedding Ring acrylic templates.
Many arc variations and detailed instructions.
Inklingo techniques make this traditional heirloom design accessible for more quilters—with TWO methods of fussy cutting Double Wedding Ring 12 inch.
This shape collection PDF includes all of the shapes for Double Wedding Ring quilts, so you can sew many, many variations.
Choose one piece arcs or arcs with 1, 4, or 8 pieces between arc ends for fantastic design options. There are options for the centers too. One of the half centers gives you the option of finishing the quilt with a straight edge instead of curvy scallops.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for arcs for directional fabric and stripes
- choice of regular or combo layouts for center and melon shapes
- use small scraps or Jelly Rolls, or use the diagrams to buy what you need
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- complimentary Double Wedding Ring Design Book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (66 pages) (You might want to get it first. (tab)
There are 50 DWR designs in the video (tab) so you can get started with your own unique interpretation.
Every step of Double Wedding Ring 12 inch is easier when you start with perfect shapes printed on the fabric with Inklingo.
Claudia from Spain says: I am currently assembling the blocks, sewing arcs to center pieces and each and every piece is right on the mark. Inklingo takes the complicated and hard out of this pattern making it a joy to sew!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Get the Design Book first?
There is no charge for the Inklingo Double Wedding Ring Quilt Design Book (PDF, 66 pages) when you buy a Double Wedding Ring or Pickle Dish shape collection.
Some quilters like to buy the design book first to see the instructions and decide which size(s) they prefer.
3 ways to get the design book free!
- When you buy related shapes, I manually add the design book to your account as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the design book first (on sale for $10), when you buy related shapes in the next 60 days, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order.
- If you buy the shapes and the design book on one order, I manually refund $10 as soon as I see your order, so the design book is still free.
Video 50 Double Wedding Ring Quilt Designs
50 Double Wedding Ring Designs in 2 minutes!
Since printing is such a fast, accurate way to prepare the shapes, you can afford to spend time perfecting your design and choosing fabric.
Simple arcs with an emphasis on the arc ends is an exciting variation—and there are many more!
When you print the shapes on fabric with Inklingo and your ordinary Inkjet printer, you can expect to get better results, faster than you could get with templates or any other method.