Circle of Hearts Appliqué
Print Circle of Hearts Appliqué designs on fabric in any size. Eliminate tracing and manual marking for better results than with templates.
This Circle of Hearts Appliqué shape collection includes a variety of heart designs to appliqué.
PDF DOWNLOAD 9.5 MB + PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
System Requirements – Windows or Mac with Adobe Reader (not a phone or tablet) and any ordinary color Inkjet printer or all-in-one.
You will be happy with the results you get with sewing lines printed on the fabric!
There are also back-basting layouts which give perfect positioning with scraps—without even printing shapes or using templates.
Print any size as described in the Applique Printing Instructions.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- all of the shapes to print on fabric for back-basting
- hearts with seam allowances to print on fabric in several sizes
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- fabric notes
- ideas for designing quilts
- more than a dozen worksheets
- skip the tracing, skip the light box, skip the markers!
- get great results by hand or by machine with lines printed on the fabric
- shop your stash for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- back-basting layouts have generous seam allowances just in case the appliqué shrinks the background
- Applique Printing Instructions with everything you need to print the size you want. This additional free Inklingo PDF teaches how to use the print dialog box to print Circle of Hearts in the sizes you want.
Please tell your favorite designers and their publishers and magazine editors that you want their designs to be inklingoable!
Choice of Methods
- use Inklingo to print the patches and/or the back-basting outlines on the fabric (no tracing!), or
- use traditional appliqué techniques with templates printed on freezer paper