You can fussy cut Patchwork of the Crosses with TWO methods with Inklingo.
Fussy Cut Patchwork of the Crosses
Part 2 in the series is ready! Fussy Cutting!
The info in this video applies whether you use inklingo or not!
Patchwork of the Crosses in new Facebook Group
I’ve created a new group on Facebook where you can share your photos of your Patchwork of the Crosses blocks and quilts. I hope you will join the fun.
Please join us in the new group.
Quilters have been sharing their fussy cut Patchwork of the Crosses blocks and quilts on Pinterest and in the Inklingo IO group (previously Yahoo) since 2009. There is a treasure trove available to inspire you.
Patchwork of the Crosses truly is a design for fabric lovers. When you fussy cut like Lucy Boston and Joan Cumming you can create your own works of art. Each one inspires the next. . . and the next. . . and the next.
Links mentioned in Part 2
- Main Lucy Boston Page (books, video and shape collections)
- The Patchworks of Lucy Boston by Diana Boston (book)
- Top 10 Tutes (see the tab above)
- Main Millefiori Quilts Page (books, video and shape collections)
- Fussy Cutting with Inklingo
- Inklingo No Waste Fussy Cutting
- Inklingo Beginner’s Page (free shape collection)
If you are making Quilted Diamonds or Millefiori Quilts, this video also applies.
I love to see your comments. It helps if you click to “like” the video too.
I am looking forward to meeting you in the new group!
Linda & Monkey