I have prepared some good demos and will announce a new shape collection in the next live video. I hope you will tune in to watch on the Inklingo Facebook Page.
Please mark your calendars for Friday, March 9, 7 pm Eastern Time. I hope you will tell your friends too because they might not be getting Inklingo emails anymore. (Details below.)
There is no sound until you hover over the video and click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner. The video should to play immediately but if it doesn’t, please refresh the page.
What I’ve learned doing video live:
- Live videos are a fun way to connect with quilters and show how to print.
- Better cameras make a big difference.
- Mistakes will happen (but I’m getting better).
And . . .
- Many quilters who subscribe to the blog were not getting my emails.
I have worked hard to fix the problems because live videos are such a great way to connect and to demonstrate Inklingo techniques for printing and sewing.
I have sewn all of the seams in my Silent Garden now too. I won’t be able to resist showing it to you on Friday. It is sewn partly by machine and partly by hand.
Relaxing with a needle and thread helped me stay cool while I was working with the website programmer on email delivery.
The rules have changed recently.
- If you want to receive my emails, it is a good idea to add email@example.com to your contact list.
- Google (gmail) and Microsoft (outlook) and Yahoo and other email services are watching for signals to help them decide whether or not to deliver emails to your Inbox.
- Positive signal: If you open the email and click to visit the blog.
- Negative signal: If you never open or click. Emails will start to be dumped in spam or promotions—or just go nowhere, even though you subscribed.
- If you need to take a break, all you have to do is click on the link in the email to unsubscribe and the emails stop immediately. I am happy to help too. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any time you want to subscribe again, just enter your email address in the box in the right sidebar. If you are on mobile, the right sidebar is usually moved below the article. If you got an email this time, you don’t have to do anything.
It is a privilege to be invited into your Inbox and I take it seriously. I only write when there is something new to share.
WHAT HAVE YOU MISSED?
There have been seven new Inklingo shape collections since November, all for designs in Millefiori Quilts 3.
I will announce another new shape collection in the Live Video.
If you missed my live videos, you can watch replays. There are summaries under the Video tab on the website, so you can choose a topic.
Lastly, a few things have moved on the blog. All of the content since 2009 is still searchable but the search box has moved and so has “Leave a Comment” which is now at the top. I love seeing your comments.
By the way, I checked World Time Buddy to find out when Friday, 7 – 8 pm Eastern Time is in some of the places where quilters were watching last time:
- Brisbane, Australia – Saturday 10 – 11 am
- Perth, Australia – Saturday 8 – 9 am
- Singapore – Saturday 8 – 9 am (same as Perth)
- Jakarta , Indonesia – Saturday 7 – 8 am
- Reykjavik, Iceland – Friday midnight – Saturday 1 am
- Los Angeles, California – Friday 4 – 5 pm
- Rotterdam, Netherlands – Saturday 1 – 2 am (very late!)
I’m glad you clicked and I hope you will tune in live. Thank you for visiting today.
Linda & Monkey